Electronic Banking Services
Our electronic banking services bring our bank right to your home or office and provide an unsurpassed level of convenience. You have access to your accounts any time of the day or night, 365 days a year when you opt to use the following services, which are available at no cost.
Apple Pay is the new way to pay online and at grocery stores, shops, restaurants, hotels, and more!
With Apple Pay, you can store your South Atlantic Bank debit cards in the Wallet app on your iPhone® (6 or higher; iOS 8.1 or higher), iPad®, or Apple Watch®.
Cards in the Wallet can be used wherever either one of the following symbols is displayed:
At the checkout, a special chip in the iPhone, called a near-field communication chip (NFC), communicates with the merchant’s reader to send the payment wirelessly. (Normal card limits for debit cards apply.)
- To add your South Atlantic Bank MasterCard® debit card for Apple Pay, simply open the Wallet app on your iPhone 6 or higher running iOS 8.1 or higher and follow the steps to add a new card.
- If you have a South Atlantic Bank debit card already set up with iTunes®, just enter the security code on the back of the card.
- Tap next. Your information will be verified. If more information is needed, you will be prompted for it. When you have the information, go to Settings>Wallet and tap your card.
- After your information is verified, tap next.
- Do this for each card you want to add.
After you’ve added the cards, you will be able to unlock the Wallet by using Touch ID.
Touch ID is Apple’s biometric fingerprint authentication. Simply put, it keeps your Wallet safe by verifying your identity each time you use a card from it for payment.
- Tap Settings > Touch ID & Passcode
- Enter your Passcode
- Tap Add a Fingerprint
- Follow the instructions
If you don’t already have a Passcode, you will need to create one before you set up Touch ID.
- Open your Wallet and tap your card.
- Hold your iPhone within an inch of the checkout reader with your finger on Touch ID.
- Your default card (the first card added to the Wallet) will be used.
- Continue to hold until you see “Done” and a check mark on the terminal’s display.
If you want to pay with a card other than the default card (the first card you added to the Wallet), hold your iPhone near the reader without resting your finger on Touch ID. When your default card appears, tap it, and then tap the card that you want to use. Then rest your finger on Touch ID and pay.
Is it Safe?
- Because the Wallet is accessed for payment via Touch ID, the stored cards are safe and secure.
- Apple Pay doesn’t store the card numbers on your device.
- The merchant and Apple Pay do not see your card numbers.
- Our fraud monitoring service is always on the job, monitoring transactions whether they are made using the physical card or Apple Pay.
Instructions for iPad®, Apple Watch®, and Mac®
You will follow a very similar process for adding cards to your Wallet on these devices.
- iPad: Go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay and follow the steps.
- Apple Watch: Open the Watch App on your iPhone, tap Wallet & Apple Pay and follow the steps.
- Mac: Go to System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay, tap your card and follow the steps.
Apple Pay, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, iTunes, and Mac are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
South Atlantic Bank is just a touch or text away when you enroll your AndroidTM or iPhone® mobile device in our goMobile banking app. You can download the app for free in the App Store or Play Store.
(Users of other cell phones – Blackberry®, for example – can access their accounts from their cell phones by visiting SouthAtlantic.bank and logging onto NetTeller Online Banking.)
With goMobile, you can:
- Check your account balances
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between enrolled accounts
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- Report a card lost or stolen
- Suspend a card that is misplaced or out of reach
- View account alerts
- Find the nearest South Atlantic Bank from your location
- Deposit checks with Remote Deposit Capture
When you enroll in goMobile Text Banking, you can send the bank a text to learn your account balance for a specific account or for all your enrolled accounts. You can also text to see the last 4 transactions on a specific account or for all your enrolled accounts. The mobile text service is free, but your carrier’s standard rates may apply.
Click here to watch South Atlantic Bank’s goMobile tutorial.
Enroll in goMobile and goMobile Text Banking
Enrollment in South Atlantic Bank’s mobile banking is via NetTeller, our online banking service.
If you are not a NetTeller Online Banking user, you can enroll online or at your branch.
To enroll in goMobile:
- Log onto NetTeller Online Banking.
- Select Options > Mobile Settings > Mobile Web Settings.
Be sure to click on Agreement and Disclosures to review the following documents: Online Agreement, Privacy Statement, and Security Agreement.
Complete the following items:
- Enable web access for your mobile device.
- Select “YES” to Receive Text Messages (Your carrier’s message and data rates may apply.)
- Enter your mobile number.
- Select your wireless provider.
- Select the accounts you wish to access via goMobile.
- Click Submit.
- Confirm your information. Check I accept these full terms and conditions.
- Select Confirm.
- When you click Confirm, the confirmation screen appears. If you opted to receive text alerts, you will receive a confirmation text message.
After you complete the enrollment screen for mobile banking, select Mobile Text Settings.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Select your mobile provider.
- Check the accounts you wish to access via text.
- Create a Mobile Short Name for each one. (The Mobile Short Name is the name that you will include in the text to request information for a specific account. Enter your short names in the boxes by the list of accounts.)
- Click Submit.
When you select Submit, a confirmation screen will appear.
- Select I accept these full terms and conditions.
- Select Confirm.
- You will receive a confirmation message to the cell phone you selected for Mobile Text Settings.
- You must text YES to the message sent to your mobile device for your enrollment to be completed.
Mobile Text Commands – Text to 89549
Use these commands to text us about your accounts. (Remember that your carrier’s message and data rates may apply.)
Bal = All Account Balances
Bal Acct Name = Single Account Balance
Hist = All Accounts Recent Activity
Hist Acct Name = Single Account Activity
Help = displays all the commands on the screen
Stop = Cancel (stops text messaging service)
Texts are not case sensitive.
Bring the bank right to your home or office with our NetTeller Online Banking service. With Online Banking and Bill Payer, you can access your accounts anytime! You can:
- View and search account activity for all your South Atlantic Bank accounts
- Transfer funds to and from your South Atlantic Bank accounts
- Make loan payments
- Issue stop payments
- See your checks and images right on your computer screen
- Pay your bills
- Enroll in our goMobile banking app
Essentially, you can perform just about any banking function using NetTeller Online Banking. So there’s no need to rush to the bank, or wonder if a check cleared or if your direct deposit arrived. It’s all under your control when you use Online Banking.
Now we can send you your bank statement via e-mail. All you need to do is enroll in Online Banking and sign up for E-docs. Every month, on the day your hard copy statement would normally be mailed, you will receive an e-mail notification that your statement is ready for delivery. When you click on the e-mail, you will be directed to the Online Banking login screen where you can access your statement. It couldn’t be easier or more secure. Think of it: there’s no need to wade through an envelope stuffed with check images and paper. When you enroll in E-docs, you’re being kinder to yourself and the environment.
Already enrolled in Online Banking? View your bank statement electronically and enroll in E-docs.
Need to enroll in Online Banking? Don’t forget to sign up for E-docs by clicking on the E-docs tab on the Main Menu.
It’s the card that works like a check! Use it for purchases worldwide wherever you see the MasterCard symbol and the amount is deducted directly from your checking account. Use it to get cash from ATMs whenever and wherever you need. There’s never a fee for an ATM transaction when you bank with South Atlantic Bank. Our card is the ultimate in convenience and one you shouldn’t be without. To add this service, simply visit your South Atlantic Bank office.
TRAVEL ALERT: Going on a business trip or vacation? Don’t forget to let us know! Just call your South Atlantic office and give them the dates and location of your trip. We will then put a travel alert on your record. Sometimes debit cards may be blocked for use in countries or states that are experiencing a high incidence of fraud. By contacting us, we can make sure you can use your card when you travel. Additionally, your usual spending pattern may differ while you are traveling, causing our fraud monitoring service to block your card. Because transactions can be identified with your trip, your card won’t be blocked and will continue to be available for your use.
Our 24-hour Telephone Banking service allows you to perform numerous banking functions right from your telephone. Account information is current as of the close of the business yesterday. Here are the options you have when using Telephone Banking:
|To Perform This Banking Function||Press|
|Verify available funds for an account||1|
|For account information||2|
|To transfer funds or make a loan payment||3|
|Order a stop payment against your account||4|
|Activate an ATM or Debit Card||5|
|For bank information||6|
|To change your PIN||7|
|To repeat menu||8|
|Verify available funds for an account||9|
|To speak to a customer service representative during banking hours||0|
To access Telephone Banking, simply call 839.1351. If you are out of town, call toll-free 1.877.763.5324.